Policy Terms & ConditionsDOWNLOAD PDF
Insurance Product InformationDOWNLOAD PDF
Initial Disclosure DocumentDOWNLOAD PDF
You can open, download or print the policy Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) and Terms and Conditions booklet by clicking on the pdf document icon above. Our Initial Disclosure Document is also available to view.
This policy does not cover….
1. Any claim in the first 14 days from the policy start date,
2. The first £10 of each claim. There is an excess payable of £10 per claim,
3. More than 3 claims in any 12 month period,
4. Alloy wheels that are diamond cut, chrome effect or split rim construction
5. Any amount over £100 - the claim limit on the policy is £100 per per claim,
6. General wear and tear, pitting, discolouration, tar staining, neglect, poorly maintained finish or any defect the approved repairer considers not to be accidental damage,
7. Theft of Alloy Wheels,
8. Cracked or buckled alloy wheels,
9. Any repair that in the opinion of the approved repairer cannot be repaired using a smart repair and requires a bodyshop repair,
10. Damage caused by the vehicle being driven while the tyre is deflated or has been operated at the incorrect pressure,
11. Damage caused by the fitment of a replacement tyre
12. Damage reported after 14 days of discovery,
13. Vehicles used for any business use,
14. Vehicles outside Mainland UK,
15. Vehicles not listed in Glasses Guide,
Please be aware;
1. Policies must be purchased within 30 days of taking delivery of the vehicle from a franchised dealer,
2. Policies are available for 1 to 3 year periods of cover and they are not renewable or extendable and cannot be purchased again upon expiry - so please consider the period of cover carefully,
3. Policies cannot be transferred to another person or vehicle,
4. Please be aware: Chrome Effect, Split Rim and Diamond Cut alloy wheels are not covered by this insurance. If you are unsure about your alloy wheel type – please consult the dealership that supplied your vehicle. If cover is later cancelled by you, us, or the insurer due to ineligibility – the sum of £20.00 will be deducted from the refunded premium to cover costs.
The above list is not exhaustive. Please refer to the policy Terms and Conditions document for more details on policy limitations and exclusions. If you have any questions regarding the policies we offer, please feel free to contact us , click here to contact us.
* The policy Terms & Conditions and features apply to policies purchased from 1st October 2018, for terms and features on policies purchased before the 1st October 2018 please refer to your original policy documents issued.